Thursday, October 23, 2014

Thought about quiting job but not able to generate income

Okay, so almost 1 month have passed, and generally I am not successful in several business I tried to get in, but do I regret????? To be honest, a bit, but think of this way, if I would never try in my entire life? All I would do is just do the 9-5job(more like 7am to 9pm job due to traffic jam and stuff) all the way until age 70 when I retired, and I would have never try anything else, so even though I am not successful right now, at least I have tried, and I have gained some experience.......


so??? just continue trying until my last penny, then I will go back find a 9-5 job


summary of experience so far

youtube: learned how to build 3d cartoon, just not skillful enough to generate traffic and like
unity games: learned how to build unity games, just not fast and not skillful enough to finish it
offline shop: learned how to set up everything, just not able to get the permit and license from the local council, also not able to market it to make it profitable
ebay shop: learned how to import stuff from china, just not able to sell anything yet

So people would say I try too many stuff and not focus, yup, you are correct, I am too greedy and try too many stuff end up I am not focus, and seem like will fail in every ventures....But I will keep trying at least for 1 year

No comments:

Post a Comment