Thursday, October 2, 2014

3rd day after quit my day job

Ok time now is 10:14am, i woke up late due to yesterday night i code till 2am

today planning

morning: beautify my app
afternoon: 3:30pm fix and service car
night: prepare offline shop


ok, so I need to focus on 3 thing to bring some income
1. iphone app
2. ebay store
3. offline shop

update:
iphone app
=========
so I finish my app"timetracker" and submit to ios approval so hopefully within 7 days can be up, I am selling for 0.99 each, expectation is not much, I am 6 years late into the iphone market so I really dont know what to expect

the next stop is to code a new game "life as a programmer" a stupidly boring game, hopefully someone can enjoy


ebay store
========
ok, i have eye on some product i want to sell, so I will buy 20 unit from the wholesaler and try to sell it first

offline shop
=========
ok, for this, i have put my ad on groupon, groupon will take 50% , but to put on groupon you need to give your customer 50% discount

say : discount 50%, only 50% left
groupon take 50%, only 25% left

so to make money you make sure your stuff is cheaper than 25% of the original selling price, say example,
if your product original selling price is $100,
for each item sold in groupon you only get $25, so you make sure your item is cheaper than $25 to make a little profit

so far groupon up for few hour and 0 sale, oh well....darn





income: 0
expense: USD100 (fix and service car)
               USD5 (food)


No comments:

Post a Comment