Monday, October 6, 2014

7th day after quit my job

Ok, one week have pass, seem like the progress is not good

the game i plan to code i totally have 0 idea how to make it fun, but i already code it halfway, so even if the game is absolutely suck and not fun i think i have to complete it, i cannot just halfway abandon it, if i do like that, then everything will be halfway abandon

today objective is just 2

1. find a place to print my discount voucher for the offline shop
2. finish code my stupid game

about game idea
============
I have never thought that inventing game is so freaking hard, it is so different from playing game, the idea that make it fun is sooooooooooo freaking hard that it almost explode my brain,

okay, lets get through it, my game is about programmer life

so the stupid programmer will code whole day, 4 button to press "work , nap, gift, upgrade"

so he work nap work nap, then promoted, then work nap work nap gift gift promoted

then upgrade upgrade work nap work nap work nap gift gift promoted

end of story

just finish it and dont care if it is boring

No comments:

Post a Comment