Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Second Day after Quit my job

Ok, so today I wake up a little late, time now is 9:56am

today plan is as below

1. apply internet service for the offline retail shop i have
2. code the iphone app
- finish the saving feature(done)
- beautify the title and word(done)
- test , test, and test to make sure no bug or error(done)
- publish it if can (50%)

3. research what to sell online
- should i build my website then advertise using google adword?
- should i sell on ebay?
- what kind of item i can sell on ebay?

income for today: 0
expense for today: USD300( paying 2 credit card)

my account balance is running very low only USD2500 left, I might need to sell stock soon to get some money to cover the bill

today i work until 2am and still not manage to publish my app, tomorrow I will try to improve the app a bit and publish

No comments:

Post a Comment