Saturday, October 25, 2014

My First Games after quiting my job "Programmer 9-5 day job"

So after 25 days, I managed to finish my first game

"PROGRAMMER 9-5 day job"

where you have to work your way up from level 1 to level 10, I played it myself it took me 60 minutes but for new people it might take them longer

Here is the link

http://www.kongregate.com/games/fundurian/programmer-9-5-day-job





How I came up with the idea: Well, I notice there is no 9-5 day job simulation games on the market so I just try my luck to build one, seriously, business is more fun than the standard "9-5" day job, LOL

So there you have it, give it a try and let me know what you think

Marketing tactic I will try use
1. Spread my game using blog, this blog LOL
2. using reddit
3. using facebook

I will update the status including how many people actually played my game and what is their comment, so hopefully the experience can get me going further ahead.


No comments:

Post a Comment