Sunday, October 5, 2014

5th day after quit my day job


Okay, so today i wake up late around 12 noon, becoz i was working on my offline retail shop till 3am yesterday, I was promoting my shop using groupon, and so far got 12 sale, the first sale will come today at 9pm, so later i will need to cater for the sale

spending on the offline shop so far
renovation USD28,000
but I only own 20%, so total spend is USD5600


the monthly cost of the offline shop is around USD1500, but since i only own 20%, so my monthly cost for the shop is USD300

we need around 100 sales per month to break even, so it is a very tough business


since i need to update this blog on daily basis, so i better break down all expense per day

normally my monthly expense is around USD1500

offline shop around USD300,
so total monthly spending is around USD1800, if divide by 30 days, so is USD60 per day


just now 8pm to 2am i am serving one group of customer at my offline shop, their total spending is USD74.666
but i only own 20% so is only USD14.8
so can say is 6 hour of work for USD14.8


income for today: USD14.8
expense for today: USD60

now is 3am, i cant think of anything, just go to sleep

No comments:

Post a Comment