Saturday, June 23, 2012

Quit My Job to build an Iphone App?

Sounds Crazy???? YES, IT IS CRAZY!!!!!!!

what is the odd of success??? 0.00000005% or lower

what is the difficulty compare with current job? 100x or 1000x harder??????

And why the hell I still wanna do it?????

to gamble it

YES, I have been working for 10 years as a programmer and My salary is high, but I am very tired , mentally tired because I need to work long working hour in a very boring and unmotivated job, thinking of which i need to work for another 30 or 40 years with 0 chance of becoming rich and no chance to do what i really like

and so, I am gamble it big,

this will be my blog and record of my personal feeling, for those of you who want to try it out but do not have the courage to do it just follow along, and if i fail miserably you all can laugh and think to yourself that you are lucky you did not quit your job

I need to say it first, I think i only have 0.00000000000005% chance of success but i will do my very very very best

additional note, I have never used an imac and never code in xcode before, the difficulty is like mountain, wish me luck , and bye

Fifi

1 comment: