Saturday, June 23, 2012

Buying Imac

Yeah, forgot to say to start building an iphone app or ipad app, you need to have imac, normal computer  cannot work because the OS is in MAC

so yeah, the first thing i do is to spend money buying IMAC PRO

i already have 2 IPHONE and 1 IPAD so i dont need to buy those item again

ok, so when can I start? hmmmmm, too bad I need to work for my boss tomorrow, yeah, you heard it right, I need to go to work on sunday

didnt i already said my current job is very stressful and long working hour

something like 7am leave home, go home at 9pm , around 14 hour per day including the transport

sometimes we need to work on saturday+ sunday

this sunday no luck, need to go work on the morning

so I try my best to start to touch my imac on sunday night if possible


not to mention i know nothing about imac and nothing about XCODE

pray hard to god, I need luck and stamina to do this



1 comment:

  1. The iPhone 5 isn't flawless. The hardware is not really the problem, but a lack of OS improvements. The saying used to be Apple knew what we wanted before we did. The current truth is its customers are much more informed in regards to technology and the industry.coques iphone 4

    ReplyDelete