Tuesday, June 26, 2012

65 days before the last day of my job

i got 65 days left before the last day of my job and I hope i can at least get something going before I don't have any income

best case scenario is i hope i can publish the game before the last day of my job

I am just home from my day job and even though I am very tired I must force myself to learn Xcode

today objective is that I must learn how to use the view to display my hero and move my hero using touch screen

also why the hell blogspot is sooooo super bad with 0 page view and no one came to read my blog???? sigh

1 comment:

  1. C mon, dont be sad, your blog is great, you have exactly the tips I needed, continue struggling with your developement and I will do the same with my game :D
    PS: I also know java quite well and when I first started XCode I was like: where are Tools, why are there 5 files full of code? And why oh why takes simple declaration 3 lines of code in different files??? wtf?

    ReplyDelete