Sunday, December 21, 2014

Trying to submit my games to the window phone store

Ok, so today I will try to submit my 2 games to the window phone store

1. first step is to login to the microsoft app developer center
https://appdev.microsoft.com

2. then pay the money $19 to enroll as the app developer

3. then I have to submit my bank account and tax information
- tax information need approval

4. then you can write description for your games

5. Need to upload game rating certificate?????
- this is the first time i encounter this because in apple appstore dont have this kind of stuff
- okay, let see
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/apps/jj206734(v=vs.105).aspx

i will need to fill in 11 type of certificate file , wow, I wonder why

a) PEGI - no account creation needed, easy and fast
b) ESRB - need to open account by writing email to them and wait 5 days for approval

Okay I guess I have to skip this part at the moment and see what happen

6. wait, now it say you need window version 8.1 but I only have window version 7.0 meaning I have to pay another $111 to purchase the software before I can publish my game

sigh, Ok, I give up, I am not going to pay another hundred dollar to buy window version 8.1 because my hardware is very old and it is already very lag running version 7.0, i read from the review 8.1 is running even slower

Maybe one day I might change my mind, just not today

No comments:

Post a Comment