Sunday, November 30, 2014

61 days - end of second month

Okay, so here is the end of second month

I am near 80% completion of my second game

below is some log

4 shop + 1 auction(done)
need page number on the auction house(done)
4+1 need display money and asset
auction house need put table and character(done)
the company need to do all the button


okok not everyday too short post, i try to summarize what happen this month

Summary of November
=================
Income:
Well, i sold my car LOL to get some money around $1000 only for that old car
sold a few ecommerce item via forum make around $30
my app make me $60

Expense:
monthly default $1800
vacation $2000
offline shop lose some money around $100

next month projection: try finish my second game as fast as possible then think of new way to make money

No comments:

Post a Comment