Tuesday, November 4, 2014

36 day after quiting my job - update 1st day sales result

Okay, I promised I will share all the data i collect

so my iphone paid games "programmer 9-5 day job" is up, I do not know what to expect, even if it show 0 sales, I think I would not feel surprise because I am 6 years late into the game, and who can I blame? I hope I can get this done 6 years ago but nope, I dont have the guts to quit my job 6 years ago

so here it is, i get 17 sale from the appstore on my first day - the biggest day of any launch, and will expect to get less and less till the big fat zero

a few app review site contact me,

http://greatapps.com/
- it cost $195 / $295 / $495 / $795 to feature your app
- WOW, i can never make $195 in my app, it is too expensive for me

http://www.dotcominfoway.com/
- it cost $850 / $1700 / $3300 / $5500 to promote your app
- HELLO, expensive man, expensive

do we have something cheaper????? duh....


ok, before I do any promotion, I will wait for another 2 days for my sale to go to zero, then I will try some cheap promotion see if I can get the sale up by a little

No comments:

Post a Comment