Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mini Car Game Using Blogging to push myself to work

Ok, lets try this strategy again

I will use blogging as a tool to push myself to work, I done it yesterday where I ask my self question by question and I answer it myself with the work that I done

OK, lets start

1. Have you created 10 coin in the game for your car to get? Yes
2. Have you created 10 bomb in the game to hit your car? Yes
3. When you hit the coin , did the coin dissapear? Yes
4. When you hit the coin, show user coin counter? Yes
5. When you hit the bomb, game over? Yes

Well, here is the result

So it really worked, if you find yourself unable to start working, you can use this simple strategy, just start a new blog, then you ask yourself some question, then you answer it yourself by working on it, little by little, you can finish it

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nice game.. i have bookmarked it.. will play in my free time.

    juegos de carros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Idea Of Making car driving games and how to operate it with a simple strategy.

    ReplyDelete