Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Another Cycle of laziness and hard to push forward

I can sit in front of my computer watching youtube but I cannot start the work

I think this is because the programming part is very difficult and it give me a headach and I just wanna run away from it, my brain refuse to process and compile the thing

I dont know how to fix it

So day after day, month after month, year after year passed by and I still cannot finish my game

I will have lame excuse such as, "I will do it tomorrow", when tomorrow come, I will say "I will do it this weekend when I am free", during the weekend, I will say "I will do it at night", during the night I will say "I will do it during midnight", and during midnight I will say "I am tired, I will do it tomorrow". The cycle continue and it really suck


I guess the hardest part is to sit down and start working

or

I try to force myself working by brainstorming all the idea by writing it down on this blog, will it work?

ok, here it goes, let say I wanna finish a simple car game,

How to even start?
1. Do you have the car ready? Yes done in blender
2. Can you control the car in the game? Yes done in unity, I can drive the car around
3. What is the objective of the game? Well, you drive your car chasing the coin, and try to avoid the bomb
4. Do you have your coin ready? Not yet, I go do it now, darn....
(after 5 minute)
here is the pic
5. Do you have your bomb ready? Not yet, I go do it now, darn....
(after another 5 minute)
here is the pic
6. Have you done the coding where you move the bomb and coin around ? Yes I have done it
7. Have you done the coding where you can detect collision with your car and coin? Yes
8. Collission with your car and bomb? Yes

9. Have you created 10 coin to running around? Not yet, tired already , tomolo
10. Have you created 10 bomb to running around? Not yet, tired already, tomolo


WELL, IT WORK, WHILE BRAINSTORMING HALF BLOG HALF WRITE I CAN DO STUFF

No comments:

Post a Comment