Friday, December 28, 2012

Why am I lazy

Please have a full read on below article, it is really cool now I finally understand more about my brain

http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/bb/neuro/neuro05/web1/isiddiqui.html



my thought on dopamine

When you experience something good or awesome, your brain will release dopamine, and you will feel happy and you will want to repeat the same experience again and again

So what kind of activity will release dopamine?

1. food
2. sex
3. risk and reward

thats why gambling is such a big addiction

and why do human need to release dopamine when there is "risk and reward" this is due to human need to take risk to achieve something bigger

such as me wasting all my time and money to build stupid game and hoping can earn me some buck

so back to the question, why am I lazy

this is because the process of building the game take too long and the brain did not release enough dopamine to keep me motivated

so what should I do , go and buy some dopamine pill to swallow?

nah, I wont do that, maybe just ease up a bit until the dopamine juice is a bit more to get me going, thats the only strategy i can think of

totally no idea how to fix this

maybe there really are no way to fix this, just keep forcing yourself to finish the thing







No comments:

Post a Comment