Monday, August 20, 2012

Start New Game Instead of Continue Old one?

Ok, Instead of pushing my self to continue to finish the boring ass game, maybe I should start a new one instead?

Better than not doing anything right?

So what is my interested?

well, i guess I like to gamble stock and forex maybe I can create some simple forex game?

whatever, just as long as I can move my lazy ass to do something

So what is the first step?

First step is the whole idea, how should my game goes?

- a graph that randomly up and down, and a few button to click buy and sell, and profit

Ok, i just need to finish my first goal

man, believe it or not, just 10 days no touch the code, I feel like a complete noob again, i spend a total of 30 minute just to get 2 button up for me to click , and below is the code, under the init i will call the create button function to create 2 button for me to click, i am lazy to draw the button, so i use the CCMenuItemFont to show the Font button


        [self createbutton];
        


-(void)createbutton
{

    
    
    // Font Item
    CCMenuItem *item1 = [CCMenuItemFont itemFromString: @"LONG" target: self selector:@selector(Level1:)];

    
    CCMenuItem *item2 = [CCMenuItemFont itemFromString: @"SHORT" target: self selector:@selector(Level1:)];

    CCMenu * myMenu = [CCMenu menuWithItems:item1,item2,  nil];
    
    // Arrange the menu items vertically
    [myMenu alignItemsVertically];
    
    myMenu.position=ccp(170,140);
    
    
    // add the menu to your scene
    [self addChild:myMenu];

}


- (void) Level1: (CCMenuItem  *) menuItem 
{
    
NSLog(@"resume game was called");
}


And Below is the screenshot after my 30 minutes effort, OH MY GOD!!!!! so slow

ok, I cannot just stop here right, the next thing is to add a timer that will slowly increase the price or randomly change the price


- (void) myTimer:(ccTime)dt 
{
    smalltimer+=1;
    
    if(smalltimer==100)
    {
        smalltimer=0;
    
    
    
        NSString *temp = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"Price now is: %d", price];
    
        [mylabel setString:temp];
        price +=1;
    }
}

Here I just increase the price slowly every 2 seconds increase by 1, but I took a fine 10 minute just to research how to Concat the String and Int together, there are no simple + for this


1 comment:

  1. Really Addictive and stunning visuals.Play
    and have fun Astonishing FREE 3D Game! PLS PROVIDE UR REVIEW NOW!



    ReplyDelete