Monday, August 27, 2012

Its almost 2 months and I have finish nothing?

Well, I first started this blog on June and hoping to at least finish some simple game and I am not too proud to say that I failed, due to my laziness and just gaming and playing with my free time and not enough concentration and effort put into this

Well, guess I will start doing something today, yes, since I started my simple forex game, so I guess I will study how to plot a simple chart first for today objective

Okay after a 5 minute searching I found that there are 2 library I can use to plot the char, one is the power plot and one is the core plot

After a quick view for both, I found that power plot is more simpler even though the feature might be less, I will go for power plot then

Hmmm, after one hour of trying and coding and I am still failing, and I already feel tired, I will continue tomorrow and hopefully by then I can at least finish plotting a graph

1 comment: