Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Selling My Multiplayer Space Shooter Source Code

Hello everyone, since Unity Asset Store rejected all my submission, I have no choice but to sell my source code on my blog,

so here it is

http://fundurian.binpress.com/product/multiplayer-space-shooter/2952


Games Feature:

  • Player can host room and play with others
  • Up to 4 players per room 
  • Up to 300 level
  • Weapon upgrade and ship upgrade
  • Enemy get stronger every 3 level and give more money
  • Mini boss at every 10 level
  • Reach 100 meter to win the level
  • Player can chat inside the room

Package Includes:

  • Step by step PDF set up guide
  • Source Code
  • One 3D Main Ship with 10 colors
  • Four 3D small enemy ship and 1 boss ship
  • Gold coin and rocks

For $20 only


No comments:

Post a Comment