Sunday, November 25, 2012

I Bought the IOS license for USD400

So I start to get a little bit boring just doing the unity thing and I want to test my little game on my iPhone so I just paid the USD400 to buy the IOS license and now i am trying very hard to follow the tutorial below

http://wiki.unity3d.com/index.php?title=IPhone_Getting_Started_with_the_UnityRemote


It is very very very hard indeed and hopefully I can get it done

after 5 minutes of following the instruction

it said

you need to pay $99 to enroll in iPhone Developer Program to use unity remote

oh my god

need more money

well, i guess since I already walk so far, I need to pay again

ok, after paying USD99 for the iPhone developer program

I need to setup the certificate, which is super hard for me, anyway, below is the video how to do it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlRI30F6-Ek

and after 2 hour of trial and error following the tutorial i finally able to see the unity game on my iPhone

but
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
IT IS SO BLURRY on my iPhone!!!!!!!!

and it appear it will always be like that meaning you still need to do a proper install

after USD500 gone and this is what i got....ahhhhh, just not what i expected







No comments:

Post a Comment