Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I am so sorry I never came back for 2 whole month

I was playing games and watching tv and continue working for my daily job for this 2 whole month but I never gave up my dream to becoming a very successful game programmer

So I finally decided to stop playing online games and stay focus

Today I am going to learn how to make a 3D game instead, since I guess 3D is cooler and more challenging and if i can do it I rock

So the very first thing is to download blender , a free software that let you create your 3D object and then download Unity3D that you can use to code your 3D game

after playing around for 30 minute here is a product of my 3D character


yeah, yeah it suck ball but hey, this is my first 3D creation so give me a break

things that i learned
1. middle mouse click to rotate
2. tab to change to edit mode
3. right click to select the surface while in edit mode
4. E to extrude
5. Red ball to change color




No comments:

Post a Comment