Saturday, July 14, 2012

Game Idea.....what should I build?

Well, I am not sure what should i do , probably I create a beggar game? where you control a beggar to beg money from people, and try to beg as much money as possible within let say 1 minutes?

will that be fun? I really dun know, but I should start by thinking what is the logic for the game from start to finish

First, we need a background, probably somewhere in a city, you never see a beggar in the jungle right? then probably we need a lot of ppl walking around behind the background, that is super tough

so the thing need is
1. background (easy just simply draw any junk will do)
2. walking people on the background(so we need to start doing the animation for the people walking in the background

okokokokokokokk, first study how to animate the people to walk in the background

No comments:

Post a Comment